Hi casino and/or sportsbook affiliate!
Do you think your brand(s) deserve to be on BetterWorldCasinos.com? Then we would love to hear from you!
We are constantly looking for casino and sportsbook operators to review. As you can read in in ‘how we rate’ post, we don’t only review and rate your casino product but we also evaluate your company’s role in society and how it performs on ESG.
Not familiar with ESG? Read our brief ESG in iGaming crash-course.
Why we want you to join us
We invite you to become a partner with BetterWorldCasinos.com and take a stand in the urgent challenges facing our world today. The issues we’re addressing aren’t just distant concerns; they’re immediate realities impacting us all.
For example, rising greenhouse gas emissions are accelerating climate change, leading to more frequent and severe weather events. Pollution and habitat destruction are causing a dramatic loss of biodiversity, putting our natural ecosystems at risk. This has a direct impact on our food production.
Are you proud of the company you work for? You will be if it is ranked among the most sustainable!
Meanwhile, societal inequality is deepening, affecting happiness and social cohesion globally.
It will result in geopolitical unrest affecting supply chains and global and local economies. These are not just problems for future generations or people far away; they are issues that we are dealing with right now and will affect all of us.
Think about the potential increase in climate refugees seeking new homes as their own become uninhabitable, the growing challenge of feeding the world with diminishing arable land, the health risks posed by microplastics in our food chain and the threat of new pandemics.
The iGaming industry, with its global reach to millions of players and significant financial resources, has the power to drive change towards a more fair and sustainable world. By joining Better World Casinos, you can be part of this transformative movement.
Stand out from the crowd by not just offering great games and user experiences, but also by being a leader in corporate responsibility and sustainability. Together, let’s work towards the Sustainable Goals set by the United Nations and make a lasting, positive impact on the world.
Humans are amazing at solving problems but it requires willpower and resources. We can do this together!
This is a way to distinguish yourself from other brands. Because, let’s face it, almost all operators offer the same games and user experience. And there is only so much bonus you can give to players while maintaining profitability.
How to get your brands on our site
We currently only list companies that have at least a UKGC license. In the future companies with licences from different jurisdictions will also be considered. So if your brand currently doesn’t have a UK license, feel free to apply anyway if you think that your company is more sustainable than others.
We want you to know that our review will be honest and detailed.
We will praise the companies that show proof that they are a responsible part of society and doing their best to make the world better. The ones who do the most we will reward with top positions on the site.
The minimum criteria for being promoted by us are:
- Transparency: there needs to be publicly available information on the company such as where it is based and who runs the company
- ESG strategy: proof that this is given attention and there is a double materiality ESG strategy
- A point of contact: someone to discuss ESG topics with and who can provide feedback on our igaming operator sustainability review.
The companies that are least transparent and give me the impression that they are only in the business for a few people to get rich and live lives without consideration for the rest of the world, we will call out and convince our site visitors to choose other brands instead.
The form has questions and we need your answers for my review. The questionnaire is divided into 4 parts:
- Company information, basic information about the market brand operates, licences, company size, who is CEO, etc.
- Products and services where we ask about game verticals, payment methods, customer support hours, etc.
- Sustainability, this section is divided into 3 topics: Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) where we look at reporting of current and past results as well as goals and ambitions.
- Contact details to be in touch with the affiliate manager as well as contact with the company spokesperson, or preferably the sustainability officer, for questions about company ESG.